c. The following publications pertain to the AN/MSC-64(V)1, 2, and 3 and their components:
TM 5-4120-243-24P, Air Conditioner, Horizontal Compact; 18,000 BTU (Trane Models) 208V, 3 Phase, 50/60 HZ (Model
MAC6H18-208-1201-02; 208 V, 3 Phase, 400 HZ (Model MAC4H-18-108-1201-03); 208 V, 1 Phase, 50/60 HZ
(Model MAC6H18-230-1201-01) (Harvey W. Hottel Models); 208 V, 3 Phase, 50160 HZ (Model CH20-6-08); 208 V, 3
Phase, 400 HZ (Model CH20-4-08) Phase, 50/60 HZ and (Keko Model F18H-4) 208 V, 3 Phase, 400 Hz
TM 11-5410-213-14P, Shelters, Electrical Equipment, S-280AIG and S-280B/G
TM 11-5805-201-12, Telephone Set TA-312/PT
TM 11-5805-201-20P, Telephone Set TA-3121PT
TM 11-5805-201-34P, Telephone Set TA-312/PT
TM 11-5830-340-12, Intercommunication Set, AN/
VIC-i(V) Controls, Intercommunication Set, C-10456/VRC, C-10680/VRC and Amplifier, Audio Frequency, AM-
TM 11-5895-1107-24-1, Input-Output Unit
MX-10159/G (To be published.)
TM 11-5895-1108-24P, Digital Data Modem
MD-1094/G and Digital Data Modem Control
C-10812/G (To be published.)
RT- 1336/G (To be published).
TM 11-5965-262-13, Headset-Microphone, H-161/
U and H-161A/U
5. How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National stock number or part number is unknown.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the functional group within which the item belongs. This is
necessary since illustrations are prepared for functional groups and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second Find the illustration covering the functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third Identify the item on the illustration and note the illustration figure and item number of the item.
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing, find the figure and item number noted on the illustration.
b. When National stock number or part number is known.
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National stock number
or part number. This index is in NIIN sequence followed by a list of part numbers in alphanumeric sequence, cross-
referenced to the illustration figure number and item number.
(2) Second After finding the figure and item number, locate the figure and item number in the repair parts list.
(Next printed page is 4.)