(9) Remove the module and bracket.
(2) On the power amplifier (PA), unlock the
(10) Remove the four screws which secure the
quick disconnect clamp securing the PA SHF OUT
module to the bracket and separate the two.
waveguide flange and free the mated flanges.
(11) Replace the module by repeating steps
(3) Remove the cables at the SHF IN and
(2) through (10) above in reverse order.
SHF TEST OUT connectors.
b. Removal and Replacement of RF Monitor
(4) Loosen the eight captive screws on the
front panel of the PA.
(5) Pull on the two handles to extend the PA
(1) Observe the warning note under
from the rack.
(6) Loosen the twelve 1/4-turn fasteners
which secure the top cover and remove the cover.
(7) On the right outside of the PA, loosen the
Handle the waveguides below with
four captive screws which secure the module bracket
care. If damaged, they may cause
remove your wristwatch to prevent if
from becoming magnetized.