Figure 5-20. Amplifier/Mixer Module and Rear Panel Connectors Location.
(2) Place the SHF MONITOR switch to the
(6) Select the lowest reading obtained from
each of the SHF input channels measured and use it as
(3) Place the SHF MONITOR channel
selector switch to SHF OUT position.
(7) Connect the remaining three channel SHF
(4) Connect the input cable to CHI of the SHF
inputs, one channel at a time, and adjust the input level
channel combiner and note the reading on the SHF
control AT1 to obtain the reference reading of step (6)
above. Lock the attenuators when completed.
(5) Remove the input cable from CH1 of the
SHF CHANNEL COMBINER and repeat step (4) above
COMBINER cables to the proper channel input
for each of the remaining three SHF inputs one channel
at a time.
(9) Adjust AT1 on the SHF drive assembly A2
as per c(1) through (5) below.