(2) Second Find the illustration covering the
TM 11-5895-1157-24P, Monitor Simulator AN/ MSC-
64(V)1 (To be published).
functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third Identify the item on the illustration and
Headset-Microphone, H-161/ U and H-161A/U
d. National stock numbers (NSN's) that are missing
note the illustration figure and item number of the item.
from P source coded items have been applied for and will
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing, find the
be added to this TM by future change/revision when they
figure and item number noted on the illustration.
are entered in the Army Master Data File (AMDF). Until
b. When National stock number or part number is
the NSN's are established and published, submit
exception requisitions to: Commander, US Army
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers
and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National stock
Monmouth, ATTN: DR-SEL-MM, Fort Monmouth, NJ
number or part number. This index is in NIIN sequence
07703-5007 for the part required to support your
followed by a list of part numbers in alphameric
sequence, cross-referenced to the illustration figure
number and item number.
(2) Second After finding the figure and item number,
5. How to Locate Repair Parts
locate the figure and item number in the repair parts list.
a. When National stock number or part number is
(1) First Using the table of contents, determine the
functional group within which the item belongs. This is
necessary since illustrations are prepared for functional
groups and listings are divided into the same groups.
(Next printed page is 4.)