Figure 5-21. Amplifier/Mixer Module and Rear Panel Connectors Location.
(1) On the amplifier/mixer front panel, place
(6) On module A1, remove cable from
the POWER circuit breaker to the off position (down).
connector J5, cable W3 from CP2, and cable W4 from
(2) Remove front panel cables from the SHF
CHANNEL COMBINER inputs and the SHF OUTPUT
(7) Loosen the five captive screws (on the
front panel) and two captive screws (inside chassis)
(3) Loosen the four captive screws on the
which secure the Al module to the amplifier/mixer drawer
(4) Open the amplifier/mixer drawer.
(8) Remove SHF channel combiner module
(5) Loosen the two screws which secure
A1 from the amplifier/mixer drawer.
chassis cable connector P1 to module connector J1.
(9) Replace the module by performing steps
Remove connector P1.
(1) through (8) above in reverse order. Replace the
semirigid cables and tighten the connectors with the